Dehydration can cause a lot of health issues, so you need to drink big quantities of water.
Hydration should not come exclusively from water, there are also foods which are healthy for you.
Eat everyday one of these 6 foods:
Strawberries (92% water)
– Strawberries are rich with vitamin C, potassium, folic acid and fibers. If you feel low on energy during the day, the possible cause being dehydration, eat one full cup of strawberries.
Melon: (90% water)
– The melon is high in vitamins A nd C, fibers and potassium which are good for the health.
Cucumber: (95 % water)
– Other than vitamin K, which increases hair growth, cucumbers help to protect your body from different diseases and some types of cancer.
Watermelon: (95% water)
– The delicious watermelon can successfully help you if you suffer from muscle inflammation. It is a powerful antioxidant which doesn’t have fats.
Baby carrots: (90% water)
– Don’t forget to take with you baby carrots on the beach, because they will not only protect you from the sun and give you a good skin colour, they will hydrate you body too.
Tomatoes: (94% water)
-Make shopska salad and enjoy the tomatoes, which have 0 fat content. Tomatoes are excellent for losing weight and recovering the lost fluids.