The famous chef Jamie Oliver reveals these secret “super foods” that will help you to live one hundred years.
Jamie has traveled around the world to compile a list of 14 “superheroes” from the world of food, including some extremely simple products that we all have at home, writes “The Independent”.
Which of these foods do you consume?
1. Eggs (source of protein, vitamin D, A, B2 and B12, folic acid and iodine)
2. Goat milk (calcium, proteins and vitamins)
3. Fish (omega 3 fatty acids)
4. Sweet potatoes (vitamins A, B5 and B6)
5. Wild spicy herbs and vegetables (magnesium and folic acid)
6. Tofu (eight essential amino acids, iron and calcium)
7. Walnuts (copper, folic acid and magnesium)
8. Black beans (fiber, iron, folic acid and magnesium)
9. Fresh fruit (vitamins vary depending on the type of fruit)
10. Algae (iron and vitamin B12)
11. Wild rice (fiber, magnesium, and phosphate)
12 Garlic (vitamin C and B6, manganese, selenium and other antioxidants)
13. Shrimps (magnesium, zinc and selenium. They are also rich with vitamin B12)
14. Chili peppers (vitamins A and C and antioxidants)