Waist Measurement 2
1. Be careful about the overweight – a whole range of studies linking obesity with the development of diseases such as: cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, gall stones, some types of cancer. Even a small loss on body weight reduces the risk of developing the disease.
2. Be physically active, avoid a sedentary life. 3 times a week for 30 minutes of moderate activity, walking, bike, swimming reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes and colon cancer. In addition, raise our ability of the locomotor system and the whole body working on a better level.
3. Eat a varied diet – there is no food that contains all the elements needed for the normal functioning of the body. It is important to recognize the food that we don’t endure and elect foods that we may be missing.
4. Use various fruits, vegetables and whole grains – that are rich with nutrients (vitamins and minerals etc.), Long fiber-rich, and do not contain a large amount of calories.
5. Choose a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, in other words, use good fats because they are good for our bodies. What are the good and the bad ones?
– Heavily fried foods
– Fat cheese
– Various toppings
– Cakes with a large amount of fat.
– olive oil
– linseed oil
– blue Fish
6. Be moderate in consumption of salt and sugar. Do not take more than one teaspoon of salt a day, and avoid sodium contained in a variety of additives and preservatives in food. There is no indication that would confirm its harmfulness sugar, if used in moderation, except calories we get from consuming it.
7. Use the alcohol in moderation, the do not smoke. Today we can talk about a clear connection between smoking and certain types of cancer. It has proven benefits of consuming quality wine, in moderation (1-2 glasses of wine a day).
8. Consume moderate amounts of protein, up to 0.8 g per kg body weight per day. High intake is particularly detrimental associated with renal disease, and lead to osteoporosis, breast cancer and colon cancer. The elimination of animal protein sources is not welcome because we are losing a rich source of vitamin B12, iron, zinc and essential amino acids. Vegetarian and macrobiotic must reimburse specified nutrients in their diet.
9. Consume adequate amounts of calcium daily. The functions of the cells, the growth of skeletal and dental mineralization is dependent on calcium. You need 1300 mg daily intake of foods such as milk and low fat dairy products. Dark green vegetables are rich in calcium or with the presence of oxalic acid is less biologically usable.
10. Do not use unnecessary supplements if you do not fall in any of the particular high-risk groups such as pregnant women, nursing mothers, children in the developing world, people with high physical loads and stress, people with chronic diseases, smoking, etc., Or if you have clearly expressed symptoms of deficit.