Joint pain can cause you many problems and sometimes they can be very exhausting.
You cannot complete the daily tasks when suffering from joint pain.
Usually the joint pain is result of standing too much at work, but this kind of pain is gone after you take some rest.
But there are people who suffer from serious joint pain such as arthritis, which happens as a result of joint inflammation.
The forms of arthritis are many and it could cause chronic pain in people at any part of their body including the feet or the neck.
Conventional medicine cannot cure this condition, only to relieve it. But you will also ease the joint pain and arthritis symptoms by balancing your diet.
You should also make changes in your lifestyle at home and work.
The apple cider vinegar(ACV) will help you to ease the arthritis symptoms and pain naturally and easily.
How to use ACV to relieve arthritis
1. Soak in it:
– Combine 6 cups of warm water with apple cider vinegar.
– Soak your feet or hands in the ACV bath.
– In case you are feeling pain in the neck or other parts which cannot be soaked in the bath, you should grab one towel and soak it in the mixture. Apply it over the neck or the other body part.
2. Topical application:
– Combine coconut or olive oil (1 tablespoon) with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
– Apply the mixture topically to joints that you experience pains in.
– Massage the affected area and leave the remedy to work for a while.
3. Drink ACV:
– Combine 8 ounces of water or some juice you like with 1-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
– You can try mixing ACV with cherry juice.
– Consume the mixture three times a day before having a meal.
– You can also apply the ACV and water mixture on your joints directly.
ACV will help you fight joint pains effectively and naturally with no side effects.
The positive results can be noticed immediately.
Apple cider vinegar will allow you to live a life without joint pain, try it today.