Despite garlic use as food it is also used for thousands of years as very effective medicine. Many of us already know about the benefits of garlic but we will mention just a few of them, it can lower your blood pressure, it fights heart disease and it also improve your immune system functions. Garlic is rich in antioxidants and it is recommended to include it in your everyday meal.
– Helps prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
– Helps reduce weight
– May help reduce fatigue
– Works as a natural acne fighter
– Helps improve bone health
– Can help prevent hair loss
– Detoxifies the body
– Reduces inflammation
Many restaurants are including garlic in their meals and here is China because it is a country where garlic is the most used.Latest reports have shown that USA imported almost one-third of its garlic from China in 2014.But something that shocked a lot of people were the news about toxic garlic which has been produced in China.That garlic is toxic because of the bad conditions in which it is cultivated.
Chinese producers use law- forbidden pesticides to boost their products, and these can have devastating effects on your health, including phorate and parathion.
In order to protect your health, you need to eliminate this garlic from your diet, and to do so, you need to learn to spot it to recognize the toxic ones cultivated and China.
When purchasing garlic next time, note the following things :
– Chinese garlic is lighter and less bulbous than the regular one
– Home-grown garlic is richer in taste than the one produced in China
– Chinese farmers often remove roots and stem to reduce weight and save on shipping. So, if these are not removed, the garlic you want to buy should be safe.
Regarding the above, the safest way to enjoy the benefits of this vegetable is to start growing it on your own, or to buy it from some trusted local farmers.