Though cracks in the skin might emerge anywhere in the body the most typical is area is the rim of the heel and web of toes, which happen to be the most often or continuously utilized parts of our body.
Dry skin is among the most typical causes that result in cracked heels. Cracked heels are not a dangerous in anyway other than when the cracks or fractures are deep, and tend to become uncomfortable and the skin begins to bleed.
This might result in infection and is an avoidable scenario primarily for those currently suffering from persistent ailments such as diabetes or decreasing immune system due to age or health problem which might retard the treatment of split heels.
IN THIS ARTICLE CHECK OUT 3 REMEDIES THAT ARE SIMPLE AND YOU CAN MAKE THEM AT YOUR HOME:
Scrubbing the difficult, dead skin away assists a good deal in getting rid of broken feet. Before scrubbing, soak your feet in warm soapy water to help soften the skin and make it easier to scrub.
1. Before going to sleep, blend some liquid soap in a foot tub filled with warm water.
2. Soak your feet in this warm soapy water for about 20 minutes.
3. Use a pumice stone to carefully scrub off the loosened dead skin cells.
4. Rinse your feet with clean water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Use some foot cream or moisturizer and use a set of clean cotton socks overnight.
Follow this treatment daily till your cracked feet are recovered entirely.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is not only the lightening representative which is used for bleaching skin. It can also be used for healing your cracked heels. Its acetic nature eliminates the dead skin cells outstandingly to assist you get a new soft and smooth skin in place of your split skin at heels. There are a majority of methods to utilize lemon for cracked heels.
– Cut a lemon in two halves and take one half of it.
– Rub this lemon half on your feet while squeezing it so that the juice is transferred to your heels.
– Do this for 5 minutes.
– Gently scrub your feet with a soft fabric or brush.
– Wash off with water.
3. Olive Oil
– On a cotton ball apply virgin olive oil and massage your feet with a circular movements about 10– 15 minutes.
– Place on cotton socks and leave about 1 hour.
You can make foot cream with this ingredients: in a bottle put 1 tablespoon olive oil, few drops lemon or lavender oil and same quantity of water. Shake it before use.