Well, flaxseed is abundant in omega-3, lignans, and digestible proteins. Not only is flaxseed one of the richest sources of α-linoleic acid oil and lignans, but it is also a vital source of high quality proteins and soluble fiber and has significant potential as a source of phenolic compounds. These are the reasons why flaxseed is considered to be a superfood people should begin consuming right away.
However, these are the benefits of the regular use of flaxseed for a month:
– Thanks to its rich content of omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseed has an incredible effect on the overall health
– Flaxseed is able to lower the level of triglycerides by 25-60 percent
– Flaxseed reduces the levels of bad cholesterol by 50 percent
– The rich fibers content make flaxseed efficient against constipation and beneficial for the digestion
– 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil have the same amounts of omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids as ½ kilogram of fish
– The lignans prevent osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, and cancer, and help in the case of lupus and arthritis. Moreover, they also alleviate inflammations.
– Flaxseed triggers weight loss as it contributes to a feeling of satiety for a longer time
– The list of benefits of consumption of flaxseed does not end here. This is just one part of the many, some of the most important ones. If you have not done it until now, start consuming flaxseed immediately and make your general health and well-being much better.