Lemon water is absolutely beneficial drink, but if you add some turmeric to it, you will get the most miraculous healing beverage.
This powerful drink energizes and rejuvenates the body. You will get a quite few advantages if you consume a glass of lemon water with some turmeric every morning.
The amazing beneficial effects of turmeric are well known. It has been as natural remedy for centuries.
Furthermore, it does not cause the side-effects of the commercial, synthetic drugs. To be more concrete, turmeric has been found to be useful in the treatment of at least 160 health problems.
Besides being a powerful antioxidant that combats free radicals, turmeric also has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It effectively treats even the issues that are resistant to conventional therapies.
Besides its beneficial effects, turmeric is an essential part of the Indian cuisine. It provides specific aroma and flavor. You will significantly improve its healing benefits if you add it to your lemon water.
While the lemon cleanses the liver, the lukewarm water helps digestion, adding this powerful spice in this beverage will boost the effectiveness by 10 times. This should become your morning elixir which will promote all your body functions and restore your health and well-being.
The drink also provides a long lasting feeling of satiety and promotes weight loss. These are some of the most important beneficial effects of this drink:
– Turmeric can prevent the high blood sugar spikes related to diabetes as it helps the body to properly process ingested sugars.
– It elevates the bile flow and hence helps the body break down dietary fat immediately after consumption.
– It cleanses the body of toxins and promotes weight loss.
– Turmeric enables the body to break down toxins and enhances the lover functions.
– It boosts the energy levels and treats chronic constipation.
– Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties turmeric averts aging related brain issues such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
– It fights depression.
– Turmeric can inhibit the development and growth of all types of cancer.
– The presence of strong antimicrobial properties prevent common colds, boost digestion and strengthen the immune system.
– It supports proper food digestion and stimulates the production of bile.
Warm lemon water and turmeric recipe
-Lemon juice from half a lemon
-1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
-A pinch of black pepper
-1 cup of warm water
-1 teaspoon raw, organic honey (optional)
After you heat the water, add turmeric, lemon juice and honey. Stir well. The turmeric will settle on the bottom of the cup, so keep stirring while you drink this elixir and you will use all the benefits of turmeric. Make sure you drink it while it is still warm.
Turmeric is really cheap. It will give your lemon water a mild flavor, and effectively act on every system in your body. Adding this powerful spice to your diet is one of the best things you can do for your health.