Gum disease is not uncommon in modern men and women and we can blame many things about its occurrence. If you are looking for a way to combat gum disease, you can always rely on making some changes in your diet and start following a healthy, natural diet.
The vast majority of people all over the world is dealing with certain kinds of gum disease or gum problems and by healing this health issue you will be able to boost your oral health. In addition, treating gum disease will also improve your overall health.
Here are some effective ways for improving the health of the gums:
1. Turmeric – This is one powerful ingredient for relieving inflammation. Make paste by mixing teaspoon of turmeric powder with honey. Apply the paste on your teeth and gums. Leave it on for about 3 minutes and then rinse your mouth with water. Do this every night before bed.
2. Tea tree oil – This oil is strong antiseptic. Apply it directly to the gums. It will reduce the swelling and will heal the gum disease.
3. Coconut oil – The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects of coconut oil can help you to protect your gum from gingivitis. You just need to apply coconut oil on your gums. You can do that by performing coconut pulling. The coconut pulling should be performed first thing in the morning.
4. Garlic Oil – Place the garlic oil directly onto your gums. Don’t be worried if you feel tinging as this is completely normal. Let it sit for three minutes or until you feel relief. Wash it out with warm water.
5. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera has been used as a remedy for treating swollen and bleeding gums for hundreds of years. The best idea is to use Aloe Vera gel directly on the gums and wait for a few minutes. Perform this simple procedure until you notice improvement.
6. Baking Soda – This common household product can also help you with gum disease. Create a paste with the help of a small amount of water and one tablespoon of baking soda. Use your finger to put it directly on the gums. You will be amazed by the results.