From time to time we all need something sweet to consume. It is smelling great and it is the best drink early in the morning or after a long day. The great things for turmeric tea are limitless.
This is extremely healthy. There are some great benefits of this tea. Turmeric is one of the best spices in the world. See the list with benefits of drinking turmeric tea:
– It has antibacterial and antiseptic agent, useful in disinfecting burns and cuts.
– In mice, it prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs.
– Combined with cauliflower, it stops the growth of existing prostate cancer and prevents prostate cancer.
– May cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide and prevents melanoma.
– A natural liver detoxifier.
– Turmeric also reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
– It may prevent metastases from occurring in different forms of cancer.
– It may slow and prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
– It is a cox-2 inhibitor and natural painkiller.
– A natural anti-inflammatory.
– In mice, it has shown the reduced progression of multiple sclerosis.
– It may help in weight management and aid in fat metabolism.
– In Chinese medicine, it has been used as a treatment for depression.
– Turmeric is a natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis.
– Studies that are promising are underway on the effects it on pancreatic cancer.
– Reduces the side effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and boosts its effects.
– Ongoing studies of the positive effects of it on multiple myeloma.
– It speeds up the healing of wounds and helps in remodeling of damages skin.
– Stops the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
– Turmeric can also help in the treatment of psoriasis and some other inflammatory skin conditions.
According to Dr. Andrew Weil recent research on both turmeric and curcumin is very promising:
– “Curcumin seems to delay liver damage that can eventually lead to cirrhosis, according to preliminary experimental research at the Medical University Graz in Austria.
– Kansas State University research found that adding certain spices, including turmeric, can reduce the levels of heterocyclic amines — carcinogenic compounds that are formed when meats are barbecued, boiled or fried — by up to 40 percent.
– Students at the University of Texas specify that curcumin prevents the growth of a skin cancer, melanoma and reduces the spread of breast cancer in the lungs.
– Pretreatment with curcumin is making the cancer cells helpless to chemo and radiotherapy, said researchers from the University of South Dakota.
– In India people are consuming turmeric daily, and epidemiologist are assuming that maybe this is why there is low rate of Alzheimer’s disease in this country. Between people who are 70 to 79, the rate it less than one-garter from US.
– And one more study recommends curcumin’s is good for arthritis treatment. Because arthritis is common disease it is worth to try it.