You’ve all heard the promises of common detox diets out there today. “Shed 5 pounds in a day” or “Cleanse your body with this juice!” are some of the most common ones seen and heard of in our culture.
Clearly, people want to lose weight or want to cleanse their bodies of who knows what. That’s no news, but the truth is, keeping your liver free of toxins as much as possible will lend you some health favors.
Your liver performs over 400 functions in your body!!! It sifts through every single thing that comes into your body and uses what it can and gets rid of what it can’t, so it’s important to keep things coming in that your body can use, rather than things it has to filter out because it recognizes them as harmful invaders.
The recipe we are going to show you now contains ingredients you can easily find everywhere around you. All of them have the ability to flush your body out of toxins and improve the health of your liver.
– A fistful of fresh mint leaves
– Some lemon juice
– Some orange juice
– One liter of purified water
– Organic honey to taste
– First you should pour the water into a pot and let it boil
– Then, put the mint leaves inside and leave them for about 5 minutes
– Remove the stove and let it sit until it cools down
– Put the lemon and orange juice inside with grated lemon rind
– And finally add the raw organic honey