Aloe Vera is not only extremely healthy for your organism, it is also easily found in grocery stores and you can grow Aloe Vera at your own home, as well.
If you are into growing your own plants, it is good to know that the Aloe Vera needs occasional watering, sunlight and a little fertilization.
By raising your own Aloe Vera, you are making sure that you are using 100% natural and organic products. If you have not been acquainted with this plant yet, it has small, wide leaves which are full of gel and can be easily collected for health purposes.
Just cut open one of the leaves and collect the oozing gel from it.
In addition you will see the benefits of using Aloe Vera.
9 Benefits Of Applying Aloe Vera Topically
– Calms acne and eczema
– Calms rashes, boils, and other skin afflictions
– Soothes burns
– Anti-itching for bug bites
– Moisturizes skin
– Reduces wrinkles
– Heal wounds
– Conditions hair as a shampoo and prevent hair loss
– Can be used as a shaving gel
9 Benefits Of Taking Aloe Vera Internally
– Helps with reducing heartburn and indigestion
– Improves the heart’s work and the blood’s quality
– Keeps the gums healthy
– Lowers the risk for arthritis inflammation
– Strengthens the urinary tract performance
– Stimulates the production of white blood cells
– Boosts the immune system
– Regulates blood sugar
– Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and soothes the stomach
Topical Uses of Aloe Vera
– Hydrates the skin
– Eliminates wrinkles
– Heals wounds
– Serves as a hair conditioner and shampoo against hair loss
– Makes up a perfect shaving gel
– Treats acne and eczema
– Reduces rashes, boils, and other skin issues
– Helps burns heal
– Soothes bug bites irritation and itching
It is believed that the plant we know today as aloe very, came first from Northern Africa. The first known documentation of its medicinal use was in the ancient Egyptian Papyrus called ebers, which provided 12 different recipes for healing with aloe.
From that point on, Aloe Vera has become the ultimate remedy for numerous diseases and found its place in both traditional and alternative medicine.
Remember: avoid as much artificial medication as possible and try to use Aloe Vera instead for the best health benefits ever.