Sinusitis, commonly known as sinus infection, is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.
Are you experiencing pain in the forehead or between the eyes? Upper teeth ache? Face feeling full, stuffy nose? You may have a common complaint that sends many people to a doctor’s office: sinus trouble.
Common symptoms of sinusitis are:
- stuffed nose
- loss of smell
- cough or congestion
- bad breath
You can treat this infection effectively with a simple remedy. The main ingredient is apple cider vinegar which is an ancient folk remedy, claimed to help with all sorts of health problems. Apple cider vinegar will help you boost your immune system and improve your overall health.
Here is what you need in this special recipe:
– Clean drinking water — 1/2 cup
– Apple cider vinegar (unfiltered) — 1/4 cup
– Pure honey — 1 tablespoon
– Cayenne pepper — 1 tablespoon
– Lemon juice — 1 lemon
How To Prepare And Use The Recipe
– Boil the water and pour it into a mug.
– Add your apple cider vinegar and stir.
– Allow this to cook at room temperature, then add your pure honey and cayenne pepper.
– Stir very well, then finally add your lemon juice and stir further.
– Drink this recipe at least twice daily first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
– Keep drinking until you have relief from the sinus infection.
To maximize the benefits of the honey add it after the ACV and the water mix has cooled at room temperature.