There is a type of asymptomatic bacterium which is called Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori), that causes infection in the stomach. It’s familiar to people because it affects about two-thirds of the world’s population and may be transmitted by unclean food and water. It has to be treated properly because if not, can cause peptic ulcers and even stomach cancer. Without proper medicinal examination, these bacteria are hard to detect.
How do you know?
H. pylori can be distinguish by various different symptoms, but people generally mistake these symptoms for normal body manifestations, because they include constipation, burping, heartburn, bloating, esophageal reflux, flatulence and upper, mid-stomach discomfort and diarrhea.
Also you may didn’t know but this asymptomatic bacterium is the main reason for gastritis – an inflammation of the stomach lining. Gastritis accounts for 90% of duodenal ulcers and around 80% of gastric ulcers. H. Pylori can also trigger a number of other conditions that are not directly linked to digestion, such as cardiovascular issue, headaches and Raynaud’s sickness, which is impaired circulation in the hands and feet.
This bacterium can decrease serotonin levels in the brain thus triggering nervousness and depression.
It can happen to anyone, including you
It easy to have this kind of bacteria because it’s transmitted by eating food or drinking water that has been contaminated with human fecal material, or possibly through contact with the stool, vomit, or saliva of an infected person. Also exposure to family members with H. pylori seems to be the most likely opportunity for transmission and that’s very important factor that you should be aware of.
It’s a good idea to check the conditions of any restaurant you go to.
What can you do about it?
1. The good thing is that this bacteria can be successfully treated in more than 80% of cases. Consult your doctor to get the appropriate therapy. Treatment usually involves a combination of antibiotics and drugs to reduce the amount of stomach acid produced, and these are taken for several weeks. In order to protect your stomach lining it’s good to maintain a proper dietary regime and plenty of vitamins A, C and E, along with zinc. Also is good to take probiotics such as lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.
Other important thing is maintaining proper hygiene like washing your hands frequently and properly, and drinking water from safe sources.
If you have some doubts of whether or not you have been infected with H. Pylori, contact your specialist to get an appropriate examination. You can never be too cautious with issues of this kind as they can also influence your social and work life, and to not even to mention your overall health.
How can you relieve bloating?
Here is a drink that is especially beneficial for relieving stomach bloating and boosting your energy levels at the same time.
What you need:
– 1 cucumber
– 1 lemon
– a bunch of either cilantro or parsley
– 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
– 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
– Ѕ glass of water
It’s very simple, you just need to mix all the ingredients in a food processor and drink it.
How does it work?
The ingredients that are in this beverage are combined in order to stimulate your metabolism to burn fat while you are sleeping, and that’s why this drink is very beneficial and you will feel improvements after the first glass. This particular combination is proven to improve your metabolism, meaning that your metabolism works at full speed even when you are sleeping.
Fat burning properties of each ingredient:
– A great metabolic booster, ginger is highly efficient in preventing constipation. This ingredient can burn stubborn belly fat while you sleep.
– Aloe Vera juice is highly beneficial for weight loss.
– Cucumbers are a powerful fat-burning tool; thus they are a vital ingredient in every weight loss program.
– Low in calories, but abundant in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, parsley and cilantro are highly beneficial for treating water retention and bloating.
– Lemon juice can effectively stimulate flushing out of toxins built up in the body.
Stay Hydrated: Drink Lots of Water
It’s well known that drinking a lot of water is good for the body and for the health, but it’s also very efficient in burning calories. In case of insufficient water intake, your metabolism slows down and can’t burn calories properly. So, if you want to boost your metabolism, drinking lots of water is the best way to do it.