This easy to prepare and simple crock pot low carbohydrate, gluten free meal for Salisbury Steak is perfect for any weeknight supper! Top with mushrooms and gravy over mashed cauliflower for a complete meal!
As soon as the season of fall hits, Slow Cooker dishes are all I can consider. I desire convenience and I want it done for me with ease! Crock Pots are produced stress complimentary living and I use mine in every season, however fall is my favorite. There’s just nothing much better than doing a little prep in the early morning, leaving for the day and coming home to fantastic gives off your supper waiting on you!
Salisbury steak is a comforting meal whether made in the sluggish cooker or not. My initial dish was not made for the crockery pot nor was it low carbohydrate, so I decided to do some tweaking to the recipe and make it specifically for an easy weeknight meal. It’s one of the best of the best meals for a household. No complaints from my kids, except the mushrooms. They all dislike mushrooms, however hubby and I enjoy them so they simply need to select them out, no big offer.
I served this over creamy mashed cauliflower. If you have actually never attempted creamy mashed cauliflower in location of mashed potatoes, it deserves your time and think me, the particular family still likes it although they understand it’s made with cauliflower.
Steam your cauliflower till tender, include butter, some cheese and spices and you have actually got a fantastic low carbohydrate mock mashed potato!
Spray a little sliced fresh parsley and call it done!
– You might use gluten complimentary or standard bread crumbs in location of crushed pork rinds but to lower the carbohydrates, crushed pork skins is the way to go. Flaxseed adds fiber and is great for you!
– You might avoid the mushrooms if you’re not a fan.
– Arrowroot powder is what will thicken the gravy. You might use cornstarch if you don’t have any arrowroot powder.
Slow Cooker Low Carb Salisbury Steak
Serving size: 1
Fat: 26.3 g
Saturated fat: 8.4 g
Carbohydrates: 7.9 g
Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 749 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 50.7 g
Cholesterol: 180 mg
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 20 mins
2 tsp olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
2 pounds grass fed ground beef
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1 cup crushed pork rinds
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups low sodium beef broth, divided
8 ounces baby bella mushrooms
2 tbsp arrowroot powder
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ground dried mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
– Heat your oil in a large skillet and cook onion up until tender and browned.
– Add onion to ground beef in a large bowl in addition to ground flaxseed, crushed pork skins, salt, pepper and eggs.
– Pour in a 1/2 cup of broth and mix meat to combine well. Form 8 oval patties and location in the bottom of the crock pot. Leading with mushrooms.
– To the staying broth add the gravy active ingredients and stir well.
– Pour this over the patties in the slow cooker and cover for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.