People are beginning to consider turmeric as one of the healthiest super-foods that can keep them safe from many chronic ailments.
Turmeric is absorbed by the intestines and enters directly into the bloodstream which allows it to diminish chronic inflammation, which is the main cause for many ailments, like cancer.
The active substance that makes turmeric so strong healing ingredient is Curcumin. It is highly effective in the eradication of free radicals, rejuvenation of cells and purifying the liver and the heart.
These are only some of its health benefits. Continue reading this article so you will see its benefits and learn a recipe to prepare turmeric supplements at home.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC
– Natural anti-depressant
– Potent antioxidant
– Improves the brain functionality
– Decreases the possibility of heart attack and stroke
– Eases joint pain and muscular discomfort
– Relieves symptoms of indigestion and heartburn
– Relieves stiff joints
– Reduces cholesterol
– Helps in cancer treatment and prevention
In order to gain all the benefits from turmeric, here’s an amazing recipe to prepare turmeric supplements at home.
TURMERIC SUPPLEMENTS RECIPE
– 1/3 cup of organic, grounded turmeric.
– Large pinch of ground black peppercorn (raises the bioavailability of curcumin by 150%)
– 3 tablespoons of raw organic honey
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Make a paste by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. Melt the coconut oil before use. Take pinches of the paste and roll them into small balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour and remove.
Transfer the turmeric balls in a glass container and keep refrigerated. The recommended dose is 2-3 pieces a day.
– In case you suffer from gallbladder problems, avoid taking turmeric.
– If you have low blood pressure or diabetes, consult the doctor before consuming turmeric.