There are so many natural remedies and healing methods that have long been used due to their proven efficiency. With each new day a new powerful and highly effective folk remedy is revealed, making people more willing to turn to nature for relief from various health issues. One such folk healing method makes use of castor oil and baking soda to treat more than 24 health issues.
Castor oil is regularly suggested by all holistic medicine on account of different well-being issues, regardless of the fact that traditional treatments have failed to convey positive outcomes. Castor oil is known for its advantages on blood flow, and this is the motivation behind why it is utilized as coating.
On the other hand, baking soda neutralizes toxins and irritants on the surface of the skin and so it aids in the treatment of minor skin irritations and itching sensation. Moreover, it’s exceptional in neutralizing stomach acid, which further alleviates poor digestion, heartburn, and ulcer ache.
According to Dr. William A. McGarey, castor oil has been proven to be successful in treating the following symptoms:
- Treats cuts, bruises and burns.
- Put a castor oil coating on a strained ankle overnight to speed up the healing process.
- Massage your stomach with castor oil to reduce the appearance of your stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can help you eliminate dark spots on your skin.
- Put a drop of castor oil in your eyes before going to bed to cure cataract.
- Chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules can be cured by applying a castor oil coating on the neck.
- Castor oil can eliminate pilonidal cysts effectively.
- To treat allergies, drink 5 drops of the oil every day.
- Rub some castor oil on your eyelids before going to bed to treat eye allergies.
- Drink a couple of drops of castor oil every day to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil every day to stimulate hair growth.
- Drop a few castor oil drops in your ears to improve your hearing.
- In order to remove tinnitus, drink 6-8 drops of the oil daily for 4 months.
- Apply castor oil coating on your back for a week to reduce back pain.
- Use castor oil coatings on your abdominal area to soothe chronic diarrhea.
- Rub warts with castor oil regularly for at least 4 weeks to completely get rid of them.
- Eliminate fungal infections on your feet by regular application of castor oil coating.
- Calcium deposits-massage the soles with a bit of castor oil daily.
- Get rid of moles by regularly applying castor oil on them for at least 3-4 weeks.
- Apply coatings absorbed castor oil on the stomach to treat hyperactivity.
- You may treat hepatitis with castor oil.
- You can treat skin tumor by blending castor oil and baking soda.
- Apply castor oil on bee stings to treat them and reduce the swelling.
- Apply castor oil coatings on your stomach for 2 weeks to stop snoring.
How to prepare castor oil coating
Cold pressed castor oil
A plastic foil
A bottle with hot water
Heat some cold pressed castor oil and soak a gauze in it. The gauze should not drip. Place the gauze onto the affected area, cover it with plastic foil, place a hot water bottle over it and wrap with a clean towel. Allow the coating to act for at least one hour and simply lie down and relax.
Castor oil coatings can be used for about 40 days. Make sure to add sufficient amount of castor oil prior each new use.
Always heat the coating before use. If the smell or color of the castor oil has changed, prepare a new coating.