Its medicinal properties and parts have been the topic of over 5600 peer-reviewed and released biomedical research studies.
But why should you trouble taking turmeric with curcumin daily?
For numerous reasons like:
– It combats anxiety with an effect that’s similar to Prozac … which isn’t really a “solution”, let’s face it …
– It assists you avoid type 2 diabetes. Scientists have discovered that a 9-month curcumin intervention “considerably decreased the number of prediabetic people who ultimately developed” type 2 diabetes, and with minor side impacts.
– It battles inflammation and oxidative tension, with impacts “similar” to statins.
– It battles cancer cells in multiple methods, and ensures chemotherapy drugs more reliable while protecting healthy cells
– It reveals little to no negative effects, even in high dosages up to 8 grams per day.
Do we truly have to say more?
The problem with curcumin or any turmeric supplement is that it is taken in extremely poorly in the digestive system.
There are many factors that make the nutrients you pay a premium for literally get flushed down the toilet:
1. Moisture, oxygen and other aspects in the environment
2. Enzymes and gastrointestinal juices in the mouth and stomach
3. Bile salts in the intestinal tracts
4. Friendly and unfriendly organisms in the intestinal tracts.
5. Food and drug interactions in the gastrointestinal system
6. Ingredients such as pill gelatins, coverings, binders, fillers, sugars, colors and flavors to assist in product packaging of swallowing
7. Insufficient assimilation due to partial or non-breakdown of tablet or capsule into little sufficient particles for uptake into intestinal tracts
The concern is … HOW can you guarantee these vulnerable nutrients endure their journey, actually make it to your blood stream undamaged and do exactly what they’re expected to do?
One appealing shipment technology is the response: “liposomal” delivery.
Liposomes are small fat shells (about 1/2 the width of a human hair) that safeguard a drug, nutrient or other particle you want delivered to your blood stream – and that are resistant to gastrointestinal juices, alkaline solutions, bile salts and complimentary radicals.
Turmeric is also “fat-soluable” meaning you need to take it with fat for absorption. Thus, this fatty defense around the turmeric formula increases its bioavailability multiple-fold (as much as 20 times).
Is Liposomal Turmeric MORE Reliable?
Now, are liposomal supplements really more reliable? You bet. For example, some alternative doctors like Thomas E. Levy even argue that a single gram of liposomal vitamin C is more effective than 5-10 grams of intravenous (IV) vitamin C.
Even Huge Pharmaceutical companies use liposomes to enhance the bio-availability of drugs in immunology, dermatology, vaccine adjuvant, eye conditions, brain targeting, infective disease and in tumour treatment.
In the last months, we have been try out a brand new type of liposomal full-spectrum turmeric that is REALLY promising. We have seen great outcomes from taking it daily, and it absolutely has to do with the reality that the liposomal delivery technology makes it so darn bioavailable.
There’s no better way to say it… this type of turmeric is mind-blowing.