- High temperatures are dangerous, and you must seek medical attention if you reach at least 104 F.
In the case of high temperature, drugs that lower temperature are the first thing oblivious of their negative side effects.
Natural remedies are the safest and the best.
-bathe in water that is 1-2 degrees less than the normal body temperature.
Fever may also increase dehydration so take plenty of fluids:water, light vegetable soup, natural teas, and juices.
Natural remedies that can help you with this:
– Prepare wraps using water with organic apple cider vinegar:
– 2/3 water
– 1/3 vinegar
Placed them on the forehead, wrists, on socks,and when the lining becomes warm, replace it with a new one.
Another is to mix:
– 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar and
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– in a glass of water.
Drink 2-3 times a day.
– Wash a large potato and don’t peel it.just cut into slices and put the slices on your feet before sliding the socks over. You can replace the slices with new ones once they’re dry.
– Separate the egg white from two eggs , pour them on a towel.and then wrap your feet using the towel such that the egg white is in contact with your feet soles.
Cover with foil to prevent leaking and then put on socks. Leave it until it becomes warm.
2 large cloves of organic garlic and peel, mash, mix with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and gently heat the mixture and apply to the soles of the feet.
Next ,wrap the feet and leave overnight.
-olive oil and
Apply on your feet soles and then wrap with cloth or gauze.
Replace when it gets warm.
– Place cabbage leaves on your forehead, head, or neck.
Replace them with new ones when warm.
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated organic ginger
– a cup of boiling water
and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Drink tea 2-3 times a day.