This article will reveal the story of Jane Plant, a renowned professor and an expert of geochemistry, but first of all, a dedicated mother, and a wife. In 1987, this incredible woman was diagnosed with cancer, at the age of 42.
The initial prognosis was that her life and career were about to end. Yet, this did not make her give up, and surrender to the effects of the deadly disease. On the contrary, she decided to fight even though her cancer recurred 4 times.
- She managed to save her life only by making the lifestyle healthier and made a special healthy diet regime. With all these changes, she made the other women have more awareness for the health.
Her husband is a famous scientists that works in China, at the same time when she got the cancer. He explored why breast cancer rates in China are much, much lower and reduced. With his colleagues he reached a method that fights the cancer and saved his wife too. This is notorious method, but it brings success. This method has provided marvelous effects, so it is public now. Even though it is believed to be controversial by many, every woman has the right to choose her own treatment and method to save her life.
Here is a part of her story:
” My friends and colleagues from China have sent letters, cards, as well as some incredible herbal suppositories, so he brought them to me.
These suppositories were intended to treat my breast cancer, and we actually laughed a lot about them, and I even said that it should be considered to be a real miracle if it protects Chinese women from breast cancer.
- I kept wondering- why don’t Chinese women develop breast cancer. This made me examine the issue closely. We blended our scientific backgrounds and tried to find a logical explanation. We started investigating scientific data which led us t to the percentage of fats in diets. Research has found that
in the 1980s, fat made up only l4% of calories in the average Chinese diet, by contrast to the Western diet, which included 36% fats. Yet, before I developed this cancer, I ate a low-fat diet, rich in fibers.
Moreover, as a scientist, I am well aware of the fact that in the case of adults. The intake of fat does not raise the risk for breast cancer.
- Suddenly, one day, as Peter and I were working together, some of us, I am still not sure who got a brilliant idea: “The Chinese don’t eat dairy produce!”
This was quite a shock, mixed with a great excitement and happiness in the same moment. We just felt we are so close to something big, and like all things were finally absolutely clear.
I started thinking about my close Chinese friends, who believed milk was for babies only, my colleagues, who always politely declined my offer for the cheese course, and the numerous people who cannot tolerate milk.
I did not know anyone from China who used dairy or cow products to feed their babies. Namely, Chinese people find our preoccupation with milk and dairy rather strange.
- In the 1980s, I was entertaining a big Chinese delegation of scientists after the ending of the Cultural Revolution, and following the advice of the Foreign Office, we requested that the caterer provides a
pudding with lots of ice cream. However, as soon as they understood the ingredients of the pudding, the Chinese politely refused it. Of course, we were delighted by the second portion we thus got.
Yet, I found that milk is the root cause of most allergies, and more than 70% of the world’s population cannot digest the milk sugar, lactose. This persuaded nutritionists to believe that it is normal in the case of adults.
Before I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I consumed a lot of dairy products, yogurt,
skimmed milk, and low-fat cheese, and it was actually my main protein source. I also consumed inexpensive but lean minced beef, which was most likely ground-up dairy cow.
- During the chemotherapy I received for my fifth case of cancer, I consumed organic yogurts to help digestion and support the development of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut.
Yet, I found that in 1989, yogurt had been related to ovarian cancer. Dr. Daniel Cramer of Harvard University examined hundreds of women with ovarian cancer and recorded their diets.
This made me give up dairy products completely, including milk, yogurt, butter, milk, and all kinds of products which contained dairy. All of the sudden, I discovered that numerous products we use daily, like cakes, biscuits, commercial soups, soy, olive and sunflower oil margarine, include dairy produce in some form.
- At the same time, I examined the situation with my fifth cancerous lump with calipers and plotting the results. My doctors tried to encourage me and stimulate me, but I was experienced enough to recognize the real truth.
As the first chemo gave no effects, and the lump remained in the same size, I removed dairy produce from my diet. This made the lump shrink in days!
After 2 weeks, my second chemotherapy finished, I did not consume dairy, and the
lump in my neck began to itch, then soften, and became smaller. Furthermore, I found that despite reducing in size, the tumor’s decrease in size was plotted on a straight line heading off the bottom of the graph, meaning that it was cured, not suppressed (or remission.
- Six weeks without dairy, I began practicing meditation for an hour daily, and out of the blue, I felt that my lump was missing. I was not able to spot it, and I was experienced in it, and actually discovered my 5 cancers on my own. I asked my husband to help me, but he was not able to find it either.
The next Thursday, I went to visit my cancer specialist at Charing Cross Hospital in London. He checked my neck thoroughly, in particular, the area where the lump previously was and announced that he cannot find it.
The specialist was astonished by this discovery, but when I explained my treatment, he was quite skeptical. Yet, nowadays, I have heard that he uses maps of cancer mortality in his lectures, and even advises cancer patients to avoid dairy.
From present point of view, I understand the relation between breast cancer and dairy produce just like I understand the link between lung cancer and smoking.
- I strongly believe that my discovery of the link between the two helped my cure breast cancer, and maintain the balance of my hormonal system, as well as the health of my breasts.
You may find it hard to believe that such a natural substance as milk can actually lead to such health issues, but do not forget that I am a living proof of it.”
Extracted from Your Life in Your Hands, by Professor Jane Plant
Jane shared her own experience in the video below. She explained every step of her fight against cancer, and revealed what made her use this method.
Here is the video where Professor Jane Plant explains how she saved her life!