Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Makes 1 serving
1/4 cup natural plain full-fat Greek yogurt, sheep yogurt, goat yogurt or vegan yogurt
– 1/4 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup unsweetened nut/seed milk of choice
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pinch of Himalayan salt
– 1-2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
– 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
– 2 tablespoons softened natural cream cheese or vegan choice (optional)
– Enthusiasm and juice of 1/2 lemon
– First you should whisk together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
– Then, spoon into a mason container with and screw the cover on tight.
– Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before consuming.
– Note: Make a large batch for the week and take on-the-go!
- Here are a couple of more delicious strawberry dishes to give a try!
– 3 Component Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
– Strawberry Shortcake
– Dairy-Free Cheesecake