Nowadays is given more importance to what is eaten than the way we eat. The awareness with which we enter the food in our body is often not important, but really it should be just as important as the food we eat. That is why you should seriously consider for the following few things if you want to start to live healthier …
1. Buy quality food. No the one that suits your habits, desires and tastes, but the one that fits your body. The food should be fresh, preferably organic and without chemicals.
2. Cook with love. The current state of your mind directly affects the energy of the food and the process of incorporation into your body.
3. Decorate your meal. Even from the most ordinary everyday meals make a feast for your body and for your soul.
4. Eat in a calm atmosphere, filled with harmony. Do not swallow the morsels too quickly and chew more. Relax and move aside the negative thoughts. Eat slowly and don’t watch TV while you do it. The food needs all of your attention.
5. Do not eat just because of the thought of not throwing food. Eat moderately and stop at the first sign of fullness.
6. After the meal take a moment to breathe. Do not get up from the chair immediately and do not start a new activity.
7. Reduce your intake of sugar and table salt in the food. Do not use red meat and select only milk and dairy products that are of high quality and tested. For a change, you can also try vegetable milk. Do not consume daily, sweet and snacks.
8. Seafood is an excellent source of protein and amino acids. They also have a reputation as aphrodisiacs. Do not forget the salad and put nuts in her.
9. In the nutrition use whole grains. Corn products are an excellent source of selenium, the lack of which can speed up your aging. Use freshly squeezed juices from fruits that contain natural sugars.
10. Fruits and vegetables are the largest source of vitamins and minerals that are important for nutrition. They have sufficient fiber to improve digestion and satiety. They also improve your immunity and, while some of them are strong antioxidants, which rejuvenates your body.
11. Pay attention to the stress. If you want to keep your youth, you have to focus on positive emotions and to master everyday stress. Enter a little physical activity, which will not only help you reach your desired weight, but will have a great impact on your psyche.