According to the latest statistics, the experts say that more than 32 million Americans experience sinus infections at least once each year. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because you can get rid of sinus infections in just 20 seconds with this amazing homemade remedy!
- But first, let’s talk about sinusitis – it is the inflammation of the lining walls of the sinuses and it’s a common problem for many people around the world. This means that if you’re dealing with a chronic sinus infection, you may have tried all sorts of treatments, including a course of antibiotics.
However, these drugs could actually aggravate the underlying problem. And these drugs and medications offer just a temporary solution. You’ll be surprised when you find out that antibiotics kill both the bad and good bacteria in your nasal passages. Once the good bacteria are wiped out, there’s nothing in the nasal cavity to help protect against the buildup of bad bacteria. And, now you know that the old-fashioned drugs and medications, for treating this health problem, don’t actually work.
- Unfortunately, most people always choose drugs and medications, as a number one treatment to treat this health problem. But, they are most definitely wrong – because there are many different all-natural methods, which can help you relieve the pressure caused by blocked sinuses. This is the main reason why we are going to show you the new sinus infections treatment, which you’ve probably never heard of. The main ingredient in this homemade remedy is apple cider vinegar.
Types of Sinusitis
Recurrent: It refers to a few attacks during a period of one year
Chronic: This inflammation lasts for more than 30 days
Subacute: Inflammation that lasts 1-2 months
Acute: This inflammation lasts 30 days or less. Stuffy and runny nose and facial pain are its symptoms.
100% Natural Sinus Remedy
Apple Cider Vinegar is the key ingredient is this powerful recipe. It is full of immunity boosting properties, minerals, vitamins, fiber and antioxidants.
– Freshly squeezed lemon
– 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
– 1 tablespoon raw honey
– ¼ cup ACV
– ½ cup coconut water
– Boil the water and pour it into a mug.
– Add your apple cider vinegar and stir.
– Allow this to cook at room temperature, then add your pure honey and cayenne pepper.
– Stir very well, then finally add your lemon juice and stir further.
– Drink this recipe at least twice daily first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
– Keep drinking until you have relief from the sinus infection.
Note: To preserve its nutrients and maximize the benefits derived from the pure honey add it after the ACV and boiled water solution has cooled at room temperature.