Experts say that the lower and upper incisors (first and second) reflect the state of our kidneys, bladder, ears, while canine teeth reflect the state of the liver and gall bladder. The 4th and 5th teeth are connected to the lung and colon health, 6th and 7th for the stomach, spleen, and pancreas. The wisdom teeth and they can predict the state of the hart and the small intestine.
However, not always the internal diseases are accompanied with teeth damage that are found in a review of the dentist. Sometimes there might be discomfort in a perfectly healthy in appearance tooth, and can also ache on places where it has long been removed. This is called phantom pain and is an acute signal that the body submitted. This appears due to the signals from the diseased organ enter the reflex area of the corresponding tooth. Thus, if you are acquainted with such relationships, then you can easily detect the disease organ. There is a close relation between the internal organs and the mouth.
The diseased teeth can cause headaches, so if in case the inflammatory process is in the root of the tooth, the pain may be in the parietal region. The lesions of maxillary incisor teeth can contribute to pain in the frontal temporal area and diseased canines. Moreover, diseases of the teeth on the lower jaw can occur with pain “spilled” character. Nothing else can save you from a migraine then except for a dentist.
- And, for pains in the fourth and fifth teeth root, the reasons may be chronic pneumonia, colitis, long flowing dysbacteriosis, allergic reaction (asthma, rhinosinusitis, respiratory allergy).
- Here’s what you need to know – well, the pain in the first and second incisor (upper and lower) testify to chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis and otitis. If you worry first incisor, may be thinking about tonsillitis, osteochondrosis, prostatitis, disability to the hip joint. In cholecystitis or hepatitis canine teeth signaled a constant dull pain.
- If you have torment in fourth teeth, top and base, you probably have issues with your knee joints, shoulder, elbow, shaft ring. You might experience the ill effects of fiery procedures with interminable nature of the sort of joint inflammation, illnesses of the colon – polyposis, diverticulosis.
- The 6th and 7th teeth hurt in interminable gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, long streaming pallor, ceaseless pancreatitis.
- Pain in the 6th upper teeth – it is usually connected to sinusitis tonsillitis, pharynx diseases in mastopathy, tumor in the thyroid gland, spleen and ovaries inflammation.
- Pain in the 6th lower teeth – issue with arteries and atherosclerosis.
- Pain in the 7th lower teeth – issues with veins (hemorrhoids, varicosis), lung (chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma), polyps in the colon.
- Pain in the wisdom teeth – they are connected to coronary heart disease, congenital defect, and other cardiac diseases. Tartar is a sign of endocrine system to gastric ulcer disease.
Your teeth are also connected to your character. This is what you need to know:
– Uneven height of teeth have people who think a lot;
– Equal teeth have those who are eloquent;
– Small, sharp, and rare teeth have people who are cunning and deceitful;
– People with long teeth are angry and greedy;
– Gaps between the teeth have people whose character is purposeless;
– Distance between the upper incisors have those who always think it jolly and frivolous;
– Large and healthy teeth are people who are brave and good.