The journal Atherosclerosis distributes new science research that affirms pomegranate extricate counteracts and/or reverse essential pathology that is connected with cardiovascular mortality. Amassing of fat materials causes enormous thickening of the coronary arteries and known as atherosclerosis. Pomegranate enhances blood stream in the cardio system, likewise helps diminishing irritation and hypertension. This natural product helps in diminishing reducing the triglycerides and protects from heart attacks and many other cardio issues.
12 ways in which pomegranates can help you improve your overall health
– According to a study from the University of Edinburgh, pomegranate stimulates fat burning. More importantly, it reduces visceral fat, the most dangerous type of fat.
– It contains high levels of antioxidants which prevent cardiovascular diseases
– It can lower bad LDL cholesterol levels.
– It cleanse the arterial plaque buildup
– Prevents blood clotting
– Numerous researches have shown that regular consumption of pomegranate can even be effective against prostate and breast cancer and diabetes.
– High levels of vitamin C fight against any kind of infections.
– It has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce inflammation.
– Pomegranate is good for healthy teeth because it contains antibacterial compounds that are helpful in preventing dental plaque.
– It’s very efficient in liver regeneration.
– Protects DNA because it contains phytonutrients and antioxidants interacting with DNA
– A study conducted by the Pediatric Research reveals that drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy can protect newborns’ brains during traumatic births.
Pick it up. A ripe pomegranate should feel heavy for its size; an indication that the seeds are full and juicy. Look for an angular shape and firm skin. Good pomegranate has rich color, and has no cuts or blemishes.
It is recommended to store pomegranate at cool and dry place for up to one month. It can last for about two months if kept refrigerated.
The first thing to do is to slice the top. Cut it to quarters. Open skin up and put every quarter submerged and to get the seeds out you should use your fingers. Seeds sink while the membrane flows. At that point the seed should remain. You can eat the seeds raw or you can utilize them as toppings in servings of mixed greens and sweets.