Tree spinach, or Chaya, is native to Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. Although you may have never heard of this large, leafy perennial shrub before, it is praised for its many health benefits.
One older lady, who was struggling with a breast cyst for years, have reported that this amazing plant is powerful enough to cure number of conditions and diseases. Apparently, nothing helped her condition until she started taking tree spinach.
She started feeling better only three days after taking the plant, and in three months, the cyst in her right breast disappeared.
HERE ARE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHAYA:
– Treats and prevents anemia;
– Improves eyesight and brain function;
– Cures asthma;
– Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
– Treats sore throat and throat infections;
– Improves the calcium levels in the body;
– Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
– Prevents headaches;
– Prevents varicose veins;
– Balances the metabolic system;
– Regulates cholesterol levels and minimizes the levels of uric acid in the blood;
– Detoxifies the liver;
– Prevents hemorrhoids;
– Promoted growth in children.
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
– 6 Chaya leaves
– 2 cups of water
You should bring the water to boil and add the leaves. Let it simmer for 10 minutes, and that is it, your tea is ready! In order to get the best results, drink 1 cup of Chaya tea, 3 times a day before your meals. Also, you can add the leaves to salads, creams, and soups, but first make sure to wash them properly.