Ever heard of golden milk? This effective drink is a distinct mix of anti-inflammatory turmeric and warm coconut milk. You can include it to most baked goods, ice cream, and even mouthwatering dinners!
If you’re searching for something sweet, these coconut flour muffins make the perfect golden treat. Discreetly sweetened with maple syrup, these thick, chewy muffins have an unforeseen creaminess– thanks to the golden milk.
Whether you’re a novice or a baking veteran, these muffins are a cinch to make. To bake them, you’ll simply require a handful of components and less than Thirty Minutes.
So whether you’re yearning a quick breakfast or a mid-afternoon treat, these coconut flour muffins are the solution.
They’re best served warm with a comfortable cup of coffee or tea!
Turmeric Coconut Flour Muffins
Total Time: 30 MINUTES
Serves: 8 muffins
Prepare Time: 25 mins
Preparation Time: 5 min
These Coconut Flour Muffins provide a grain-free reward with a sweet velvety texture and a kick of turmeric spice!
– 6 big eggs
– 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
– 1/3 cup maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 2 teaspoon turmeric
– 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
– Pinch of salt and pepper
– Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Prepare a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
– In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well-combined and the eggs start to bubble.
– In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, turmeric, ginger powder, pepper, and salt.
– Gradually stir the dry components into the damp ones, up until the batter is smooth and thick.
– Transfer the batter to a prepared muffin tin, dividing the batter uniformly.
– Bake for 25 minutes, till a little browned around the edges.
– Remove muffins from the oven, and transfer to a cake rack to cool.
Tip: Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for as much as one week, or in the freezer for as much as one month.