As badly as we want to, none of us can escape the effects of old age. And the worst one is wrinkles. Although we can’t avoid them, we can treat them. There are many natural remedies out there to treat wrinkles, but this one is proven to be effective and is affordable!
- There are tons of face masks and washes out there produced by big corporations, but none of them work. They contain ingredients that can be toxic for your skin! They’re also super expensive. Skip out on paying hundreds of dollars for chemicals by trying this natural remedy. The recipe consists of powdered cinnamon, lemon juice, ground nutmeg, and honey. All of these ingredients contain compounds that are amazing for your skin!
Honey improves the blood flow in your skin! It eliminates blemishes, acne, and stains on your face! Lemon juice contains a chemical that cleans your face. The chemical is known as salicylic Acid. It is also used in most primary acne medicines.
Here is the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a thick paste, and add more honey if you have a sensitive skin. Honey can relieve the inflammation in your skin, although it’s not recommended for people suffering from rosacea as it can dilate the blood vessels. Some people like to add white or green clay in the mask – if it becomes too thick, add some water. Be sure to wash your face well with soap before applying the mask.