One of the most used spices in the whole world is turmeric. This ingredient has the biggest list of benefits from every other household ingredient.
You need to consume this spice before bed because it will provide you the best thinks in life.
In addition we are going to present you the benefits that you will gain if you are consuming turmeric every night before bed.
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Affects multiple myelomas.
14. Has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
15. Reduces the harsh side effects of the chemo drug paclitaxel.
16. Helps with psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
17. It’s a natural painkiller.
18. Treats arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis due to potent anti-inflammatory properties.
19. Heals wounds and aids in the remodeling of damaged skin.
20. Treats pancreatic cancer.
According to Dr. Andrew Weil “Curcumin seems to delay liver damage that can eventually lead to cirrhosis, according to preliminary experimental research at the Medical University Graz in Austria.
At least one new study suggests curcumin’s value for arthritis treatment. Since arthritis is so common and the results so interesting, it’s worth a closer look.
Researchers from the University of South Dakota have found that pretreatment with curcumin makes cancer cells more vulnerable to chemo and radiotherapy.
Rodent studies at the University of Texas indicate that curcumin inhibits the growth of a skin cancer, melanoma and also slows the spread of breast cancer into the lungs.
Kansas State University research found that adding certain spices, including turmeric, can reduce the levels of heterocyclic amines — carcinogenic compounds that are formed when meats are barbecued, boiled or fried — by up to 40 percent.
Epidemiologists have hypothesized that the turmeric that is part of daily curries eaten in India may help explain the low rate of Alzheimer’s disease in that country. Among people aged 70 to 79, the rate is less than one-quarter that of the United States. “