Gout is a type of arthritis that can affect different body parts like the ears, small joints on the hands, wrists, ankles or knees. Symptoms frequently include acute pain, swelling, intense tenderness and inflammation in the joints.
The exact cause is unknown, but a high amount of uric acid in the body is one of the reasons. Some other possible causes are genetics, excessive consumption of alcohol, lack of physical exercise, excessive protein intake and too much stress.
- Gout is linked to other types of health problems, such as hypertension, diabetes, and uric acid kidney stones, so it is important to get proper medical treatment. In addition, some easy-to-follow home treatments can promote healing and provide symptom relief.
The following mixture will naturally prevent and heal gout symptoms:
– One cup of tart cherry juice;
– One pineapple;
– One to two tsp. of powdered turmeric;
– One inch ginger root (2 to 3 tsp. of powdered ginger);
– Blender or food processor;
– glass container with tight lid;
Remove the skin and the stem of the pineapple (if you like you can utilize the stem too). Slice it into cracks and position them in the blender. Blend it till it is mashed up and after that, add the tart cherry and the turmeric and ginger. Store it in the glass container in the refrigerator and leave it for 10 days. You can include the honey for much better taste. This beverage can stay up to 1 month in the fridge. If you can consume it every day, go for it.