The sweet, spicy scent of cinnamon is one of our favorite winter fragrances, but it’s more than just a scent or a topping for a latte. Cinnamon is also a powerful beauty ingredient with plenty of benefits for your skin. Below, we explain the beauty benefits of cinnamon, and this is just scratching the surface!
- Cinnamon is a beneficial plant that has been used from generation to generation not only to flavor some foods but is also used to solve health problems such as lowering cholesterol levels, blood sugar and is often very effective to attenuate Respiratory congestion including bronchitis.
What few people know is that cinnamon has very effective health benefits for the skin inside which are the following:
– Increase the volume of the skin to enhance expression marks.
– Helps to improve eczema symptoms on the skin.
– It is normally a reliable treatment for acne.
– It is the perfect treatment for open injuries due to its great antiseptic properties.
– Decreases signs of aging.
Here is an efficient remedy that you can utilize which is made from cinnamon and which will help improve the production of collagen in the skin assisting to lower the problems and indications of aging.
To prepare this treatment with cinnamon you should follow the following steps:
Step 1: In a bowl, introduce three drops of cinnamon necessary oil.
Step 2: Include two tablespoons of olive oil.
Step 3: Mix well until the mixture is homogeneous.
You can apply this product on your face and leave it on for a few minutes.
Make certain to apply much better on the expression lines and be very mindful in the eye area.