All people facing this problem are probably dreaming of some drink that would help them wondrously remove the belly. Now, such thing is possible.
It is a natural shake that you be able to prepare it, all by yourself. You should add it to your diet, without any worries, because it has only a few calories.
To make this fresh and beneficial drink, you will need only these 4 ingredients: ginger, cucumber, mint, and lemon. When you mix all of this, you will have a healthy and tasty cocktail.
This drink is so powerful because of the following ingredients:
A high percentage of the vitamin C is stored in the lemon, and we combine it with almost every meal. Also, it contains a high percentage of vitamin B1.
Moreover, the lemon contains very important minerals, essential for our body. Those are phosphorus, fluorine, magnesium, iron, sodium, calcium and potassium.
Lemon Health Benefits:
– Helps wound healing
– Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
– Helps eliminate toxins from the body
– It is bactericidal
– Regulates the level of blood glucose
– Strengthens the immune system, which helps the body not to get sick
– Precepts kidney stones
The Lemon is very important and natural medicine, because it can treat diseases like bronchitis, insomnia, pneumonia, colds, sores or cavities, constipation.
Furthermore, hypertension, fever, pleurisy, kidney stones, tonsillitis, anemia, rickets, inflammation, flu.
The cucumber is 96 % water, so it has only a few calories. This fits perfect in your diet because it will help you to lose your belly and weight too.
If you want to eat less than usual, you should consume the cucumber raw. We advise you to eat a small salad of cucumber before every meal, and you will eat less later.
Cucumber Health Benefits:
– Can help regulates uric acid levels
– Natural laxative- help clean the intestines
– Natural diuretic
– Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
– Promotes the detoxification of the body
– Protects the stomach walls
Indication: If you have irritable bowel, diarrhea, meteorism or chronic gastritis
Ginger has a unique flavor and its prime uses is that of a spice. However, it is also used for treating a number of diseases.
It is rich in essential oils, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, and it is also a proven revitalizing agent.
– Flu and the common cold
– Respiration problems
– Digestive problems
– Promotes blood circulation
– Soothes menstrual symptoms
This aromatic herb has wide range of uses, starting from cooking, for medical purposes and in cosmetic industry, as well.
Mint also is beneficial for:
– Digestive system issues – mint has the ability to reduce spasms, gases and swelling. It is one of the best natural analgesics.
– Respiratory system problems – mint possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties and it can be used as a natural treatment of severe diseases such as bronchitis, dry cough, etc. Experts explain that mint provides a lot of antiseptic qualities that have the ability to destroy harmful microorganisms. In addition to that, mint is efficient when is used as a treatment of conditions such as excess phlegm, mucus or sinus issues.
– Skin conditions – mint possesses antiseptic properties and it can be used as a treatment of numerous skin conditions, including eczema and rashes.
– Mint can reduces the stress levels
– This plant has the ability to soothe sore muscles and joints
– Mint is beneficial in boosting the blood circulation
– Mint is incredibly powerful and you can use it to treat insomnia problems or irregular sleeping habits
In addition to that, mint can be used as a natural treatment of more severe medical conditions, such as vomiting, chronic diarrhea, Crohn’s Disease, meteorism, intestinal colic, heart diseases and obesity.
By mixing all of the aforementioned ingredients, your body will recharge in no time, enabling the metabolism to increase, and the immunity system to strengthen.
Here’s what you need;
– 2 liters water
– 1 medium-sized cucumber
– 4 lemons
– 1 ginger root
– 10 mint leaves
First, cut the cucumber in thin slices and set it aside. Next, cut the lemon likewise and remove the seeds. The remaining three lemons need to be expressed. In the water, add cucumber, cut lemon, juice and mint leaves and a little stevia. Let the mix sit and cool off for 6 hours in the fridge.
This is suitable for those who do not prefer to drink a lot of water and do not consume the suggested liquid.