A lot of diseases are characterized by swelling of some place of the body. This is because an inflammation looks like a reaction of our body immune system when attacking representatives such as infections and germs exist.
Exactly what is not typically understood is that an inflammation can be managed by the diet. For this factor, in this post, we will teach you to prepare a simply natural anti-inflammatory to include into your diet plan and prevent chemical drugs.
HOMEMADE SMOOTHIE TO ELIMINATE SWELLING
This healthy smoothie can be prepared with natural active ingredients and easily readily available. In addition to assisting you combat inflammation, it is advantageous to heal a dripping gut.
– 1 cup and 1/2 milk of flax (without sugar).
– 1 frozen mango cut into pieces.
– 1/2 cup of papaya.
– 8 nuts.
– 1/2 inch of ginger root.
– 1/2 inch of turmeric root.
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
– 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
– 1 tablespoon of flax seeds.
– 1 teaspoon of L-glutamine powder (optional).
– Half a teaspoon of probiotic powder (optional).
– First, place all the components in a mixer. Remember that if your blender does not have much power, it is best to grind the seeds and nuts formerly.
– Mix well till all the active ingredients have come together.
– Place in a glass and drink. You can include ice if you want the shake to be fresher.
ADVANTAGES OF THE INGREDIENTS:
– Mango: it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (thanks to its content of quercetin and isoquercitrin). It likewise has other aspects that prefer the functioning of the immune system such as vitamins A and C and beta-carotene. It also assists repair a damaged bowel.
– Papaya: has chymopapain and papain, 2 enzymes that assist digest proteins, are anti-inflammatory and promote healthy recovery. Its anti-inflammatory properties are enhanced thanks to the fact that papaya also contains vitamins C and E and beta-carotene.
– Ginger: that spicy taste of ginger is because of its material of gingerol, an active component that functions as a natural anti-inflammatory. It is also known to assist decrease the risk of cancer of the colon, prostate, ovaries, and pancreas.
– Turmeric: this plant in southwestern India is identified by its curcumin material, which is exactly what offers this active ingredient its yellow-colored color. Curcumin acts as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer agent.
– Cinnamon: this spice is useful due to the fact that it helps to lower the levels of cytokines, which are the molecules that regulate swellings in the body. It also acts as a natural anti-bacterial and antiviral.
– Seeds and nuts: flax seeds, chia seeds, and nuts are the sources of omega 3 fats that are accountable for combating inflammations. In addition, its intake can decrease the danger of persistent diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular illness, while decreasing the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.