With an increase in reporting by major media outlets discussing the many health benefits of various fruits and vegetables and how they play a part in fighting disease, you may have already heard that lemons cure cancer. While this isn’t completely factual, there have been several studies that purport to show a strong basis in using lemons for cancer treatment. It should also be noted that there are conflicting reports detailing that, while lemons and other citrus fruits do contain cancer-fighting properties, exactly how effective they are against particular types of cancer has yet to be accurately determined. While the connection between lemons and cancer is yet to be established, it is quite clear that lemons have some clear benefits that are best not ignored.
- The substances of lemons are quite complicated and tested to be 1,000 times more effective at reducing the growth of cancer cells than the chemo-drug called Adriamycin. The best part is that the substances in lemon only target the cancer cells and not the normal healthy cells we need. It resembles a laser-guided missile.
Even if you don’t have any interest in the anti-cancer properties, this fruit is loaded with antimicrobial, phytochemical, and antioxidant features. This is very helpful against all of the other bad men like parasites, hazardous bacteria, and infections.
The significance of these features can not be punctuated enough in an era when we are up against the emerging superbugs and other resistant pathogenic organisms.
- Other benefits include its capability to stabilize out your blood pressure and it has a favorable effect on the pH of your blood. In other words, it’s an extraordinary alkalinizer, which shows benefit to the body in all locations.
Inning accordance with a clinical study evaluated in the Journal of Environmental and Public Health, it is possible to alkalize by consuming the best foods.
So eating leafy greens and other veggies throughout the day can impact your blood pH in a favorable way to illness resistance and much better health. Not to mention they are filled with vitamins and minerals that even more fortify your health.
As a side note, briefly decreasing your blood pH from weight training can trigger the secretion of Development Hormone (a good idea) and promote fat loss (also, an advantage).
Frozen Lemon Therapy Procedure
Do not let how basic or cost-efficient this method fool you. Try it and see on your own.
– Get some organic lemons either at your regional farmer’s market or a supermarket.
– Wash the skin with chemical-free soap.
– Wrap in plastic or use a freezer bag and put the lemons in your freezer for a day.
– Take out the next day and use a grater on the whole fruit and put the lemon shavings on all your meals (or put half a lemon in your healthy smoothie).