As far back as I can remember, I have always had grey hair; from the age of 9 I think.
One of the perks of graying at such a young age is that I think it looks good and made me feel different. However, it came with its disadvantages.
Upon contact with sweat, water, or damp conditions my scalp will itch for long periods.
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
It wasn’t dandruff because I didn’t have any, neither was it some kind of fungal infection. It will just itch till my hair was really dry. So after every bath, I would use a towel (several times) or hair dryer.
If you can relate to this, then you probably know exactly how it feels physically.
This continued for ages till I started using 2 products sometime last year and I can say for certain the itching is gone.
These products are Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse. All I did was use these products twice a day, dried my hair and applied my hair oil.
That’s it. After a few months the itching was completely gone.
Its a pure aloe formula made from 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel which is suitable for all hair types and leaves your hair soft and its pH balanced.
- It relieves scalp irritations by strengthening the hair follicles and papillae with amino acids as wells as supplying saponins and natural sudsing agents that fortify the hair.
- Jojoba replenishes lost moisture to the scalp and hair, fortifying the hair shaft ends and removing hardened sebum (dandruff). Hence its good for breaking hair, dry hair, dry scalps etc.
- Cleanses even the oiliest hair.
Unique combination of aloe vera gel and jojoba removes electrostatic charges giving hair a feeling of freshness and silky look.
- Contains vitamin B complex and hydrolysed protein that give it extra moisturizing power.
- pH balanced.
- Leaves the hair shiny and soft. Makes it easier to comb through.
Both these products are highly concentrated so perfect results can still be achieved by using them sparingly. On the plus side, they could last for a really long time.
Well the end result for was:
No more itching. I could be submerged in a pool of water and No Itching.
Shiny, soft and silky hair. Don’t believe me? Just look at the picture below.
So if you suffering from an itchy scalp, dandruff, dry or frizzy hair (electrostatic charges) or just want to keep your hair in a great state, give Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse, you have nothing to loose.